- ½ cauliflower, cooked
- 250 ml vegetable broth + more
- 100 ml of plant based milk
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ¼ tsp nut meg
- 200 g of noodles
- Fry the garlic in olive oil.
- Place the noodle water and cook the noodles (see the package guide)
- Pour cauliflower, broth, milk, garlic, salt and nutmeg into a blender. Blend for several minutes until the sauce is very smooth. If necessary add more liquide.
- The sauce should be creamy and not too thick.
- Drain the pasta and place in the pan in which the garlic was fried.
- Add cauliflower sauce and mix.
- Serve on plate and topped with chopped parsley and freshly ground pepper.
- add nutritional yeast