- Serves: 1-2 Cooking Time: 10-20 minutes
- 3/4 rolled oats
- 200 to 300 ml water or plantbased mylk (I used oat)
- 1 tablespoon ground ceylon cinnamon
- fresh fruit
- other toppings of your choice
- Soak the oats in some water or optional in oat mylk or any mylk of your preference.
- In the morning, bring the water to boil and cook the oats until the water is absorbed and the consistency is sticky yet creamy. Add the cinnamon, stir and pour into a bowl.
- Top it with any toppings of your choice.
- Dig in and enjoy!