- 10 oz pasta of choice
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 7 oz mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- ½ can coconut milk
- ¼ cup oat milk or any other plant based milk
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp gluten-free flour
- Cook the pasta according to packaging instructions.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion, garlic and ginger paste for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes more until they start to soften.
- Pour in the coconut milk and oat milk together with the tamari and cumin, stirring briefly over a medium heat to warm up.
- Drain and rinse the pasta, transferring to the frying pan with the gluten-free flour. Stir for a couple minutes to thicken the sauce. Serve and enjoy.
Find more of Maria’s recipes on @earthofmariaa.