- 750g butternut pumpkin/squash
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- one packet of pasta
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 veggie stock cube
- dash of ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F.
- Cut up the butternut pumpkin/squash into large chunks. Cut the onion into quarters and peel the garlic cloves. Place onto a lined baking tray and bake for 40 minutes until golden.
- In the meantime, cook one packet of pasta according to packet instructions. Drain, return to pot and set aside.
- Add the roasted vegetables to the blender with 1 cup canned coconut milk, 1 tsp dried rosemary, 1 veggie stock cube, dash of ground black pepper & blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust salt as needed. Pour into the pot & gently heat until warmed. Serve immediately!