- 1 box pasta
- 1/2 Can white beans (I used great northern beans)
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw cashews (optional…)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Chili pepper flakes (optional)
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Combine the remainder ingredients (except spinach) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more cashew milk if needed.
- In a pan heat 1 tsp avocado oil and add chopped spinach, season with salt and pepper. This should wilt down in only 30 seconds!
- Once pasta is cooked drain add to cooked spinach and add in the sauce. Adjust seasonings (I add a bit more nutritional yeast) and heat for 3 minutes then enjoy!