- 150g gluten-free spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ can chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup plant based milk
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti according to packaging.
- Meanwhile, add the garlic to a non-stick frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
- Then, add the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, plant-based milk, paprika, cumin, and tamari. Stir for 4-5 minutes, then drain the spaghetti and stir into the sauce.
- Serve with black pepper on top.
Find more of Maria’s recipes on @earthofmariaa.