This flavorful creamy vegan Italian pasta salad is a great easy lunch or dinner idea. It’s also meal prep friendly, as it can keep in the fridge for up to one week!
- 1 lb of your favorite vegan pasta
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers (drained)
- juice from ½ lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp dried basil or oregano
- 1 ½ + 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- chopped red bell pepper
- chopped red onion
- 12 oz kalamata olives
- 12 oz artichoke hearts
- Boil 1 lb of your favorite vegan pasta to al dente according to package directions. Drain & rinse with cold water.
- Place 1 cup unsalted cashews, 12 ounces roasted red peppers (drained), juice from ½ lemon, 2 cloves garlic, 2 tsp dried basil or oregano, & 1 ½ tsp Kosher salt in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth & creamy, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the pasta to a large mixing bowl with 1 pint cherry tomatoes (halved or quartered), chopped red bell pepper, chopped red onion, 12 oz kalamata olives (drained & halved), & 12 oz artichoke hearts. Season with 1 teaspoon Kosher salt. Pour the creamy roasted red pepper dressing over top. Toss to combine.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature. Will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Find more of Jess’ recipes at Plays Well with Butter.