- 1 2/3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of garlic granules
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 can of soda water
- 1 huge head of broccoli (chopped into florets)
- Mix all ingredients except the soda in a bowl. Separate the mixture into two different containers.
- Using a deep fryer or a deep pan add oil about 1 inch deep then heat up on medium heat. Then take one bowl and add 3/4 of the soda container and mix well.
- Then take a floret of broccoli and dip it into the wet mixture, then immediately into the dry mixture(coat well), and finally onto the fryer, each side cooks in about 40 secs.
- Then put them on a napkin so it absorbs any excess oil. Either enjoy with a sweet and spicy sauce, vegan ranch, or buffalo sauce.