- Serves 4
- 300 g kelp noodles
- 2 medium carrots
- 300 g red cabbage
- 250 g green soybeans
- 250 g forest mushrooms
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp cold pressed coconut oil
- Two hand fulls of garden tomatoes, 2
- avocados, fresh mint, fresh cilantro and lime wedges to serve.
- Tahini dressing: 3 tbsp light tahini, 1 tbsp tamari, 1 small garlic, 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice, 2-3 tbsp water, Himalayan salt and black pepper.
- Drain the kelp noodles. Put in a bowl w cold water while preparing the veggies. Peel and julienne the carrots. Finely slice the cabbage. If soybeans are frozen: pour hot water over them to defrost. Slice the mushrooms and fry in coconut oil until slightly browned. Cut the tomatoes in quarters. Rinse the noodles, let them drain carefully and then massage noodles with tamari and vinegar until they soften a bit. Let sit while making the dressing.
- Combine all the ingredients for the tahini dressing. Salt and pepper to taste. Toss noodles and veggies together. Put in a wide bowl and top with tomatoes, avocado and herbs. Drizzle the dressing on top. Serve w lime wedges.