Who doesn’t love delicious, crispy cauliflower wings? Perfect as a hot party appetizer, or as a leftover treat (inside a tortilla!). Paired with sriracha yogurt dressing, these cruelty-free wings are definitely worth trying!
- 1 cup plain flour (can use GF)
- ½ cup oat milk
- 1 heaped tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
Sriracha yogurt dressing:
- ¼ cup vg mayo
- 1 tbsp sriracha (or just use vegan sriracha Mayo)
- squeeze of lime
- pinch of salt
- Preheat that oven to 200°C/400°F
- Chop your cauliflower into bite-sized florets
- Mix all of the batter ingredients into a bowl and add the cauliflower, give it a good stir then place on a greased baking tray (I add 1 tbsp rapeseed oil to stop sticking)
- Pop in the oven to sizzle away for around 35-40 minutes, give them a little stir after around 25 minutes so every side can get nice and crispy.
- To make sriracha yogurt dressing, mix all the ingredients together until combined.
Find more of Lucy’s recipes on Lucy and Lentils.