Who doesn’t love hot, delicious crunchy baked potato chips? They are so easy to make and so wonderfully enjoyable on their own or as a side! Additionally, you can pick a vegan burger/sandwich recipe from our selection to match these fries.
- 500g roasting potatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated (I use a microplane)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt flakes
for the dip:
- 2 large ripe avocados
- juice from ½ lime
- ½ cup unsweetened plant-based milk, more if needed
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Place potato wedges in a bowl and toss with oil, spices, herbs, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and spread them apart in a single layer. Place in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes until crispy, turning half way.
- To make the sauce, place everything in a blender and whizz to until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Find more of Annett’s recipes on her blog.