- 3/4 cup oats
- 3 tbsps coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 200 grs dark chocolate
- A pinch himalayan salt
- Ingredients to decorate the top of the cups:
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- Place 12 baking cups on a tray, I just went for a paper ones, but you could use any type.
- Pour in a bowl: 3/4 cup of oats, 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of agave nectar, you could use maple syrup, coconut nectar or any liquid sweetener. Mix all the ingredients.
- Put 1 teaspoon of the mix in each baking cup, leave them in a side.
- Melt 200 grams of dark chocolate, for this recipe, I use 85% dark chocolate.
- Pour the melted chocolate in a bowl, add a pinch of himalayan salt, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of agave nectar and 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil, mix the liquid mixture.
- Fill the baking cups and sprinkle them with 1 tablespoon of each desiccated coconut & cocoa nibs.
- Put the dark chocolate coconut cups in the freezer for 30 min to cool. Enjoy!