- 130g| ½ cup plant yogurt of choice
- 180 ml ¾ cup nondairy milk (I used soy)
- 100g ½ cup sugar of choice
- 1.5 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 55ml 4 tbsp neutral oil (I used sunflower seed oil)
- 250g| 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 130g 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 160g powdered sugar
- 1.5 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 175C degrees. Grease and line a 25x10cm loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Wash and pat dry the raspberries.
- Combine all the wet ingredients in a large bowl and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- In another bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients except raspberries . Pour the wet mixture over the flour mixture and whisk until just combined.
- Add corn starch and raspberries to a medium bowl and toss to coat. Gently fold raspberries into cake batter, until just combined.
- Drop the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool 10 minutes in the loaf pan before transferring to a cooling rack. Let it cool completely before slicing/glazing.
- Glaze: Mix the powder sugar with plant milk and lemon juice. Spoon glaze over cooled cake.
Find more of Yukiko’s recipes on @foodie.yuki.
Is this easy summer raspberry loaf cake inspired you to explore more easy summer baking, try making these fudgy vegan brownies with rhubarb topping!