Believe it or not, these easy vegan cacao crepes are made with 5 basic ingredients and ready in just 4 steps! Decorate them with vegan yogurt, cacao nibs and berries, and enjoy breakfast as beautiful as it is delicious.
- 100g all-purpose flour
- 10g coconut sugar
- 5g raw cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 240ml plant milk (I used oat milk)
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, coconut sugar, cacao and salt.
- Add plant milk and whisk well to combine.
- Bake crêpes on a hot non-stick skillet greased with a drop of oil.
- Serving suggestion: filled with coconut greek style yogurt, topped with berries, cacao nibs and coconut syrup.
Find more of Magda’s recipes on @oatmeal_stories.
If you loved these easy vegan cacao crepes, you might also like…