- 1 cup gluten free pasta, uncooked
- 1 tbsp oil (I used avocado oil)
- 2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp rice flour 3/4
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast 1/2
- 1 tsp pink himalayan salt
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package. Set aside.
- In a large pan heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add fresh thyme leaves and sizzle for around 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms,1/2 tsp of pink salt and pepper.
- Cook around 5 minutes and add garlic.
- Keep cooking until soft and wilted.
- Stir well in the rice flour and nutritional yeast.
- Whisk in almond milk, bring to a boil, then reduce and cook until the sauce thickens (around 3-5minutes).
- Stir in cooked pasta.
- Add more salt/pepper if needed.
- Divide between bowls, sprinkle with nutritional yeast and decorate with thyme leaves.