- 2 cups steamed veggies (sweet potatoes, parsnip, broccoli (even the stem of broccoli works great))
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander Pepper
- 1 heaping tbsp good quality coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- Nutritional yeast to taste
- A little bit of water to mix/blend
- Process/blend all ingredients together, but not until completely smooth, leave it a bit chunky.
- Shape into small balls and bake it at 350F/180C until crisp and golden brown on the outside (about 30min).
- Note: They freeze well 🙂