- 425g can chickpeas, rinsed
- Handful fresh parsley
- Handful fresh coriander
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1-2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius/400F
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until combined
- Using your hands, form balls using roughly 1-2 tbsp of mixture, then lightly flatten onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius/400F for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden brown, then remove from the oven.
- Serve with brown rice or quinoa, spinach, parsley, tomato, cucumber, hummus, avocado and sesame seeds.