- 1 handful of Fresh Coriander & Parsley
- 1 tbs of Harisa paste
- 1 tsp of Rasel Hanout
- 1 tsp La Chinata Smoked Paprika
- Zest of Half of Lemon & the Juice
- 3 tbs of Flour of your choice
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Clove of Garlic, finally chopped.
- Drizzle of Olive oil.
- Simply combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until combined. I like mine with a little bit of texture so I didn’t over blend. Add a little flour to your hands then form the mixture into discs or balls.
- Then fry in a non stick pan until golden, finish off in the oven for 10 mins. Then serve with dips, roast vegetables & flatbreads.