Who doesn’t love a delicious gluten-free snack that’s quick to throw together? These flourless vegan peanut butter bars will satisfy your cravings while being filling & easy to make!
- 1.5 cups natural peanut butter creamy or chunky
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup unsalted roasted peanuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC and line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine peanut butter and coconut sugar with a hand mixer in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add the coconut oil, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and ½ cup of the chopped peanuts and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan and top with the extra ¼ cup of chopped peanuts.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until top is browned and edges are crispy.
- This is crucial — you need to let the bars cool completely before cutting or they will fall apart.
- Once cool, cut bars and store in an airtight container in the fridge. They will solidify more once the bars are refrigerated. Wait until cold to consume.
Find more of Casey’s recipes at The Mindful Hapa.