- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of buckwheat / plain wholewheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- In a blender, add in 1 cup soy milk, 1 ripe banana & 1 tsp vanilla. Blend!
- Add in 1 cup of buckwheat flour (for GF) or plain wholewheat flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tbsp coconut sugar, ¼ tsp cinnamon, & a pinch of salt. Blend on low until just combined.
- Cook on a frypan on medium heat for approx 3 mins on each side.
- For the bananas, I simply sliced it lengthways & pan-fried them with a sprinkle of coconut sugar until caramelized!
- Serve with your favorite toppings and devour!!!
Find more of Cherie’s recipes on @thrivingonplants.
If you loved these fluffy banana pancakes, then you might want to try making some more healthy pancake recipes (that are just as fluffy!). However, you can always go with the indulgent chocolate chip pancake recipe or even switch to waffles – it’s up to you!