- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups dairy-free milk
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ½ Tbsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter
- Make the vegan buttermilk mixture by combining the dairy-free milk and apple cider vinegar together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips and whisk. together until a thick batter is formed.
- Pour the buttermilk mixture, vanilla, and syrup in the large bowl. Whisk until a batter is formed.
- Heat a large pan on medium heat. Lightly butter it and scoop 1/ 4 of a cup of pancake batter on the pan.
- Cook pancake until you see bubbles break the surface then flip (around 2 minutes).
- Cook each pancake until golden brown. Top with nut butter, chopped chocolate, and syrup and serve immediately.
Find more of Marissa’s recipes on It’s All Good Vegan.