- 3/4 cup aquafaba (the liquid from 1 can of chickpeas)
- 100g dark chocolate (70% works well)
- 1 tbsp sugar, optional
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder, optional
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and then leave it in the fridge to cool down (but don’t let it solidify!)
- Whisk the aquafaba and sugar (if using) to stiff peaks.
- Fold in the cooled melted chocolate into the aquafaba meringue, adding the chilli powder if needed. Pour this mousse into 3-4 glass cups and leave in the fridge to harden, at least 1 hour, before serving.