- 210 g spelt flour
- 60 g almond flour
- 1 mashed banana
- 4 tsp of brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 240ml almond milk
- Mix all dry ingredients first, then add it in the mashed banana.
- Slowly whisk in the almond milk until all ingredients are well combined.
- Let batter rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat up a little coconut oil in a pan and bake pancakes until the batter starts to bubble.
- Then flip pancakes and bake for another 2 minutes until golden.
- Enjoy right away.