Any morning can be made better if you start it with these fluffy vegan vanilla yogurt pancakes! Only 8 ingredients, 4 easy steps, and you’re ready to start your day.
- ¾ cup Soy Milk
- ½ cup Vanilla Almond Yogurt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a bowl, combine the milk, yogurt, vanilla, and vinegar and whisk well.
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Cook on a lightly greased frypan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm with fresh berries, an extra dollop of vanilla yogurt, and maple syrup! Enjoy 🥞
Find more of Cherie’s recipes on @thrivingonplants.
Looking for more vegan breakfast options? We’ve got you covered.