- ‣4 slices rustic bread, sliced thick
- ‣2 tbsp chickpea flour
- ‣1 cup Almond Mylk
- ‣1 tbsp maple syrup
- ‣1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ‣½ tsp vanilla extract
- ‣1 tsp cinnamon
- ‣pinch of salt
- ‣1 tsp coconut oil
- In a bowl whisk the chickpea flour, almond mylk, maple syrup, nutritional yeast, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt.
- Heat a tsp of coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Dip pieces of bread into the mixture until both sides are fully coated.
- Place coated bread on the pan and cook each side until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh fruit or chocolate spread!