- – sourdough bread
- – 1 cup almond mylk . – 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds – 1 tsp vanilla powder
- – 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- – 1 tsp nutritional yeast (optional) – coconut oil for frying
- In a shallow bowl mix all of the ingredients (except bread).
- Add coconut oil to a pan and heat over medium heat.
- Soak slices of bread in the mixture, flip bread over to ensure all sides are evenly coated.
- Add slices to the pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with macerated strawberries, maple syrup and coconut cream/yoghurt!