- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- optional: pink Himalayan salt, thyme, and rosemary to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice the bread into 1½-inch thick slices.
- Place the bread slices in a large bowl. Add olive oil, chopped oregano, minced garlic, and optional toppings.
- Mix together with hands to cover completely.
- Spread seasoned bread slices evenly on a prepared baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, until crispy and golden.