- * 400gr Tagliatelle
- * 3 tbsp olive oil
- * 4 garlic cloves
- * 1 onion
- * 500gr mushrooms
- * sea salt, pepper, herbs
- * Pine nuts * nutritional yeast flakes
- * basil
- Cook Pasta according packaging instructions in a pot with salted water until ‚al dente‘.
- In the meantime, peel and chop garlic cloves and onion.
- Heat up oil in a huge pan and roast mushrooms for about 10 minutes until roasted brown. Add garlic after 5 minutes and season with sea salt, pepper and herbs.
- In another pan roast pine nuts until golden brown.
- Pour off pasta, drain, add to the mushrooms and combine.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast flakes, season again to taste and serve with basil.
- Bon Appétit!