- 2 steamed carrots
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 1/4 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoon miso paste (to your liking)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (or use sesame oil
- but i subbed with sesame seeds instead).
- Blend all in a food processor, add water if it needs thinning 🙂 it’s a very light and mild dressing.
- Toss the cooked and cooled soba noodles in it, along with shredded purple
- cabbage and carrots, edamame, sesame seeds and serve with some lettuce or
- a side of tofu.