- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free baking flour
- 1 cup almond milk (you may need a little less)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted or softened coconut oil
- 4 tbsp arrowroot powder mixed with
- 4 tbsp water (this is your egg replacer)
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Add 4 tbsp arrowroot powder and 4 tbsp water to a mixing bowl. Mix well with a whisk.
- It should be completely liquid after mixing. This is your egg replacer.
- Add 1/4 cup melted coconut oil to the bowl and mix well again.
- Add 1/4 cup coconut sugar to the bowl and mix.
- Add 1 tbsp molasses, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/4 tsp nutmeg and mix.
- Add 2 cups blanched almond flour and mix well.
- Add 1 cup almond milk (slowly) and mix.
- Stop when it gets to the perfect pancake batter texture (it should be thick and liquidy but not runny.
- Add 1 cup gluten free baking flour and mix. At this point, it should be that perfect pancake batter texture!
- Heat a non-stick pan on the stove at a low / medium heat and add coconut oil to the pan.
- Wait for the pan to heat and then use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop out the pancake mixture onto the pan for even sized pancakes.