- 60g gluten-free rolled oats
- 60g brown rice flour
- 60g potato starch
- 1 cup(240ml) soy milk
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. grape seed oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. flaxseed (or 1 Tbsp. flaxseed meal)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar or more you wish
- 1/2–1 tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
PB & date caramel sauce:
- 5–6 Medjool pitted dates (100-120g)
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla paste
- Pinch of pink salt
- Place rolled oats and flaxseed in a blender. Blend well until it reaches the consistency of flour.
- Add other ingredients to the blender, and blend well until smooth. Leave it for 5 minutes until it thickens.
- Pour batter on a non-stick pan with medium flame. Wait for bubbles to appear on the surface. Flip and cook for another few minutes. Cook well on both sides.
- Pulse all the sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Add more coconut cream if you wish.