- ½ cup of oat flour (I blended my oats in a blender).
- ½ cup of banana flour (This is so rare to find so sub it with regular flour or white rice flour or any gluten free flour except coconut flour if need be).
- ¾ cup of almond flour
- 2 T of tapioca flour.
- ½ cup of coconut flour.
- A dash of sea salt for that salty chocolatey taste.
- 7 T of vegan butter.
Wild blueberry compote filling:
- 2 cups of wild blueberries.
- 1 and ½ tsp of agar powder.
- 4 T of maple syrup or any other sweetener you prefer or omit completely.
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk (with the water).
- 15 ounces of semi sweet dairy free chocolate (I used a scale to measure this).
- A dash of vanilla.
- In a food processor combine all the crust ingredients except the butter until it’s mixed.
- Cut your butter into pieces and sprinkle into your processor and pulse until you get a mixture that sticks together.
- Press into your pie tart pan. Take the time to build the crust.
- Bake at 350F for 20 mins. Let it cool. Place into fridge while you make your blueberry compote.
- Combine two cups of wild blueberries and sweetener into a pot. Simmer for 10 min.
- Remove from heat. Add your agar and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove your pie from the fridge and pour the mixture on top. Let it set in the fridge.
- In a pot, pour your coconut milk and let it come to a boil. Get your chocolate ready in a heat proof bowl.
- Remove from heat. Pour over your chocolate chips and let it sit for a few minutes. Gently stir until you get a thick and decadent chocolate ganache. Pour over your cooled tart and set for an hour.
Find more of Sarah’s recipes on @sculptedkitchen.