These gluten-free peanut butter almond cookies are a healthier spin on a tried and true classic. Ready in just 5 steps!
- ½ cup organic gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter, sugar-free
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 100g dairy-free dark chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup almond, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F
- In a large bowl combine flour, almond flour, baking soda, get it a good mix. Add in peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and mix until well combined.
- Divide the dough into 6 pieces. Roll dough into balls. Place on a cookie sheet and use the cookie stamp to press the dough. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Dip the cookies in chocolate glaze about halfway, let excess drip off, and place back on a parchment-lined pan. Top with chopped almonds. Refrigerate for 5 minutes until set.
Find more of Mei’s recipes on @nm_meiyee.
If you loved these Gluten-free Peanut Butter Almond Cookies, you might also like…