- 1/2 cup softened vegan butter
- 2 tbsp rose water (optional)
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk (i used almond milk may need more if dough too dry)
- 2 vegan egg replacers
- 2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Whip butter and sugar together until throughly combined.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add vanilla to butter and sugar.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, mix throughly, then add vegan eggs, rose water and plant milk until throughly combined.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and put in freezer for 15 minuets.
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.