Get your breakfast on with these grain-free fluffy vegan pancakes that require only 5 ingredients, are gluten-free, and so easy to make!
- 1 ½ cups buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ ripe bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups almond milk
- Sift flour + baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add milk, vanilla, and banana to a blender and blitz till smooth. Our into the flour mix, and whisk together. Allow batter to sit for at least 10 mins before cooking.
- To cook, heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, add ½ tsp preferred oil (I use coconut oil) and cook pancakes in ¼ cup measurements, allowing lots of bubbles to form on the first side before flipping and cooking the second side for a further 1 minute.
- Serve hot with peanut butter, fresh banana, and shaved chocolate.
Find more of Jade’s recipes on @panaceas_pantry.
For more pantry-friendly vegan recipes with less than 10 ingredients, click here.