- Serves 2–3
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 ripe avocado
- 250g (1 cup) of plant based natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp fresh mint
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 small handful of fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp of almond butter
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp wheatgrass powder (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Simply add all of the ingredients into the blender and blend until a smooth but thick, creamy soup forms.
- If the soup turns out to thick for you, add some more cucumber or water.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to chill before serving.