- 4 ripe but firm avocados
- 4 pineapple slices
- vegan mayo
- fresh cilantro
- lettuce leaves
- 2 dl sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 dl sunflower seeds
- 1 dl cashew nuts (or for example hazelnuts or seeds)
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp Tamari sauce
- pinch of sea salt
- black pepper + any other spices to your liking
- Heat the oven to 200 Celsius degrees/400F.
- Rinse the sundried tomatoes and place them into a blender or a mixer.
- Add seeds, nuts and mix to a flour type crumb. If your blender is very small do this in two batches. Transfer mix to a bowl.
- Chop in the onion. Add soy sauce and spices. Taste and add any spices to your preference. Shape to about 10 small burger patties to a baking sheet lined tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Store in the fridge and use within a week.
- Use for example with avocado buns which you prepare by cutting an avocado in half, removing the skin and stone and filling the avocado burger with a salad leave, veggie patty, vegan mayo, pineapple slice and fresh coriander.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and enjoy!