Don’t miss out on making your own homemade flavored almond milk – it’s not as intimidating as it may seem! Not only will you will be able to adjust the flavor to your liking, but you will also be 100% sure that the drink is free of any unhealthy additives.Print
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 pitted medjool date
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup frozen blackberries
- Soak almonds for at least 4 hours in water. Drain and rinse well.
- Mix with dates, shredded coconut, and 4 cups of filtered water in a high-speed blender until almonds are broken down and the liquid looks creamy.
- Strain through a cheesecloth or sieve.
- Add blueberries to ⅓ of the almond milk and blend. Do the same with the raspberries and blackberries.
- Store in fridge for up to 3 days.
Find more of Julia’s recipes on Delight Fuel.
For more plant milk inspiration, check out our list of 23+ Homemade Vegan Milks for World Plant Milk Day!