- – 250gr of roasted hazelnuts
- – Cocoa Powder (3 tablespoons)
- – Coconut milk (with “pulp”)
- – 2 tablespoons of granulated panela (brown sugar)
- – 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Blend the roasted hazelnuts until it turns into a hazelnut cream.
- In a bowl, heat a little bit the coconut milk and add the panela, until it melts.
- Then add that coconut milk, the cocoa powder and the coconut oil to the hazelnut cream, and blend it all together until it gets the perfect nutella texture…and that’s all!