- You will need
- 2 1/2 cups coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup plant based milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup ( Or more for sweeter )
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Mix above ingredients excluding cocoa powder
- Separate mix into 6 small bowls , divide mix evenly into all 6 then just add different amounts of cocoa powder to each to achieve ombré .. once done style your bananas place in pop mold add yogurt almost to the top saving room to sprinkle with coconut maple flakes and granola .
- Place in freezer for 15 min , remove add in pop stick , back to freezer for at least 4 hours , Enjoy!