- 1½ cups dried red lentils
- 1½ cups water
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- Toppings of your choice
- Rinse the lentils and then put in a blender the the water, garlic and herbs and blend until it becomes thick, like a pancake batter.
- I use a nutribullet and it takes about 30 seconds.
- Pour a little oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
- Once hot, pour in half the batter.
- Spread it out so that there is a layer about ¼ cm thick.
- Once little bubbles start to appear, flip it over.
- Make sure none is stuck to the pan or it will break.
- Fry on the other side for a few minutes.
- Repeat this with the rest of the batter, so you have two bases.
- Remove from the hob and carefully place on a pizza baking tray.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Cook for about 12 minutes.
- I like to finish mine off with some pesto, chilli flakes and garlic oil.