- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy milk (or any other plant milk)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 heaped tbsp blueberry jam
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Pour water and soy milk in a non-stick medium-sized pot over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add your oats, lower the heat and cook for about 5 minutes, mixing every now and then.
- In the meanwhile, mash the banana.
- Stir it in the pot, together with the blueberry jam and the tahini.
- Mix thoroughly for about a minute, until evenly combined and creamy.
- Pour oatmeal in a bowl and top it with strawberries, hazelnuts and puffed buckwheat. *
- * For a quicker option, you can also use a microwave oven. Add all ingredients to a bowl and cook in the microwave oven for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.