Served with garlic tahini sauce, avocado, parsley, grape tomatoes, toasted hemp seeds, black beans, lime wedges.
- sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- sea salt
Garlic tahini sauce:
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 clove of garlic, minced (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 4–5 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder (optional)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- To make the baked fries cut sweet potatoes into matchsticks (no need to peel), toss in olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and paprika, and bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper at 450F (232C) for 25-30 minutes.
- For the garlic tahini sauce, whisk together the tahini (well-stirred), minced garlic or garlic powder, lemon juice and water until combined. Add water, a tablespoon at a time, whisking until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Add spices and salt to taste.