- 3/4 cup salted roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup pitted dates
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Middle Layer:
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 80g vegan chocolate, melted
- To make the base, process the peanuts into fine pieces. Add the remaining ingredients and process again to combine. Press into a lined baking sheet or container.
- Place all ingredients for the middle layer in a bowl and mix until smooth. Spread over the base.
- Place in the freezer to set for an hour or two for easy slicing.
- Drizzle with chocolate. You can keep this in the freezer and let soften a few moments before serving.