- 2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider or white vinegar
- 3 tbsp neutral oil (e.g. avocado)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large 4 cup measuring glass or medium-sized bowl, whisk together the plant milk, vinegar, oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the rolled oats and the pecans.
- Pour the liquid ingredients in, stirring just until combined, taking care not to over stir.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a lightly greased non-stick pan over medium heat, or an electric griddle set to 380°F.
- Add the batter by 1/4-1/3 cupfuls.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until bubbles break the surface; flip the pancakes and cook another 3 minutes or until lightly browned.