- 3/4lb crimini mushrooms
- 1.5 tbsp reduced-sodium tamari/soy sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- olive oil
- 1 sweet potato lengthways
- sea salt
- Cut about 3/4lb crimini mushrooms into approximately 1/8 inch thick slices.
- Mix together: 1.5 tbsp reduced-sodium tamari/soy sauce, about 2 tsp sriracha, 2 tsp maple syrup.
- Sauté in olive oil on high until starts to brown.
- Add sauce mixture above and sauté another minute until starts to stick to pan.
Sweet potato toasts:
- Cut sweet potato lengthways into about 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices. Brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle sea salt.
- Bake on parchment-lined baking sheet at 400F until golden brown, flipping half way.
- Served with avocado, tahini drizzle and hemp seeds.