- CREAM LAYER
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- A pinch of vanilla
- A splash of plant based milk
- Pink Pitaya powder
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup almonds
- A pinch of salt
- Combine the ingredients for the base in your food processor until you’re left with a sticky dough.
- Press down evenly in a rectangular baking dish or in silicon bar molds.
- Blend the ingredients for the cream until completely smooth and distribute it evenly into 3 bowls.
- Add a pinch of Pitaya powder to the first one, 1/2 tsp to the second one and 1 full tsp to the third – mix well.
- Layer all 3 on the almond date base and freeze for a couple of hours to set.
- Garnish with a drizzle of dark chocolate and chopped pistachios.