- For the donuts:
- 10 medjool dates, stones removed
- 1C (75g) desiccated coconut
- 4 heaped Tbsp (90g) almond butter
- 4 heaped Tbsp (28g) cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- For the icing:
- Vegan white chocolate
- Matcha powder
- Pistachios, finely chopped
- Place the donut ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined. Test the mixture with your fingers. It should be sticky enough that it will hold whatever shape you form. If not, add water, a tablespoon at a time, until you have a dough that will hold its form.
- Line a plate or small tray with baking paper. Using wet hands, roll the dough into ten balls. Flatten, poke a hole in the middle with your forefinger and then squeeze and smooth the edges into a nice shape.
- Melt the white chocolate in a small saucepan on the lowest heat possible. Add some matcha and stir to combine. The amount you use is up to you, depending on what shade of green you are hoping to achieve.
- Use a teaspoon to drizzle the icing onto the donuts, top with pistachios and place in the fridge until ready to eat.