- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/3 cups almond meal
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 200g cold vegan butter
- 3 Tbsp cold almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 200g dairy free white chocolate melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, adjust to taste
- 1 Tbsp matcha powder (dissolved in 1 Tbsp water)
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- Pinch of pink salt
- Preheat oven to 180C/360F.
- Grease a tart pan (8” deep tart pan)
- In a food processor, add crust ingredients. Pulse until combined and dough ball forms.
- Roll out dough, then place gently into tart pan.
- Using flower-shaped cookie cutter to cut out dough in desired pattern with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until crust is golden brown. Allow tart to cool in pan.
- In a saucepan, bring coconut milk, soy milk to a boil.
- Add agar-agar, dissolved matcha and stirring constantly until completely dissolve, about 2-3 minutes.
- Then lower the heat and add in maple syrup, melted chocolate and salt. Let simmer for 1 min.
- Turn off the heat and allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Pour mixture into the tart. Chill in fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
Find more of Mei’s recipes on nm_meiyee.