- – 1 onion
- – 2 carrots – 1/2 eggplant .
- – 250 gr cherry tomatoes
- – 1 glove pressed garlic – 80 gr pitted olives
- – 1 little branch rosemary .
- – 1 piece of dark chocolate – 200 gr rinsed red lentils – Splash of maple syrup & rosé wine
- – 2 tins of tomatoes – 1 cup water – Salt and pepper to taste .
- Cut the onion, carrots and eggplant; heat olive oil in a big pot and fry veg for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, rosemary, olives and cherry tomatoes and sauté another 3 minutes.
- Add chocolate, maple syrup, rosé, tin tomatoes, water, red lentils and spice with salt & pepper.
- Let simmer for 30-40 minutes (until lentils are cooked through).
- Serve with (whole grain) pasta and sprinkle nutritional yeast and pine nuts over it!